Monday, August 16, 2010

Updates

1. After consulting with Rutba about a suitable name for the food booth, we decide on the following name "Project Bangladesh - Education for Underprivileged Students". This is a bit more formal than the last name I suggested... but I like the sound of "Project Bangladesh". We will definitely use more catchy phrases in the poster, so you will definitely get a chance to unleash your creativity!

Here are some of my ideas for poster:
A. Eat Bangladeshi Cuisine -> help underprivileged students in Bangladesh
B. Purdue students help underprivileged students in Bangladesh
*All proceed will be donated to Hridoya Bangladesh


2. There is a Health Department meeting on Wednesday, August 18th from 7pm-9pm. I need some volunteers to join me in this meeting, so that multiple people are on top of all the regualtions that needs to be followed.

3. Tentative Menu has been posted. Special thanks goes to Subrina bhabi for helping me with this.

4. Thomas Aquinas Church Kitchen Reservation
Sept 3rd, Friday - 6pm-11pm
Sept 4th, Saturday – 8:00am-11:30am, 1pm-2:30pm, 4pm-6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment